A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Kriezelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Kriezelman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Kriezelman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kriezelman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kriezelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin D Kriezelman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin D. Kriezelman practice?
- Dr. Justin Kriezelman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Justin Kriezelman practices Emergency Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Nacogdoches Emergency Physicians.