A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Kruer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Kruer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Kruer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruer graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kruer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Kruer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin Kruer practice?
- Dr. Justin Kruer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Justin Kruer practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Crestview Hills, KY.