A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Lareau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Lareau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lareau graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lareau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Mark Lareau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Lareau practice?
- Dr. Justin Lareau has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justin Lareau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL.
See Hinsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.