Learn more about Dr. Justin Lareau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Lareau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lareau
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lareau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lareau graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lareau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Mark Lareau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Lareau practice?
- Dr. Justin Lareau has 5 office locations.
Dr. Justin Lareau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westmont, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Westmont Orthopedic Surgeons.