A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Tabor Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Tabor Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Tabor Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabor Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabor Lee has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabor Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Justin Tabor Lee practice?
Dr. Justin Tabor Lee practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.