A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Lee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin T Lee MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Justin T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Justin Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Lee practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.