A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Lo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Lo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Lieh Wai Lo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin L. Lo practice?
- Dr. Justin Lo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justin Lo practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See San Jose Anesthesiologists and San Jose Pain Management Doctors.