A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Lockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Lockman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Lockman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Lockman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Justin L. Lockman practice?
- Dr. Justin Lockman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Lockman practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.