Dr. Justin Lundbye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin Lundbye?

A JOKE

Posted on October 31st, 2013

Is a joke likes to use year old lab work to write out new prescriptions

young doctor with "old school" bedside manner

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Dr. Lundbye is an excellent doctor who has the, now rare, quality of being a young doctor with a caring, and honest delivery of his patient centered caring for his patient, namely me. Justin goes beyond the call of nominal duty and, in my case on my intake visit evaluated my cardiac issues and noticed in his physical examination a bedsore I was suffering from. At the time I had recently moved from New York to up state, Dr. Lundbye wouldn't let further time pass,immediately referred me to wound care Physician colleague, and Lundbye then ordered follow up nursing home care which was top notch. In short, doctors don't get any better than Dr. Lundbye!

mrs. Anne lundbye

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

I,m so proud having you as my son. You are a very talented and good doctor. You know what you are doing, caring to every human being. Give youself alot of credit. You diserve it. Take care of yourself. And such a good father.

Dr. Justin B. Lundbye

Posted on February 11th, 2010

I feel that Dr. Lundbye absolute is one of the best doctor I ever had. I feel 110% safe in his hands. He is warm and understandful doctor.

Posted on June 17th, 2015