A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Nerve Transfer
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Neurofibroma (Nerve Sheath Tumor)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital St. Louis Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin M Brown MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Justin Brown has 5 office locations.
Dr. Justin Brown practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA and Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Neurological Surgeons and San Diego Surgeons.