A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin King, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin King, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. King has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Michael King MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. King practice?
- Dr. Justin King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin King practices Otolaryngology near Broomfield, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO.
See Broomfield Otolaryngologists.