A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. May has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
- POH Regional Medical Center
- North Oakland Internal Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Anthony May DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Justin A. May practice?
- Dr. Justin May has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin May practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Oxford, MS.
See Oxford Internists and Oxford Cardiologists.