A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCarthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin McCarthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Harold McCarthy MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Justin H. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Justin McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin McCarthy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Gastroenterologists.