A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin McCarthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Harold McCarthy MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Justin H. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Justin McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin McCarthy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Gastroenterologists.