Dr. Justin Mcwilliams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 6th, 2016
The most refreshing experience with a doctor
One of the best doctors. I can't say enough about my entire experience. I traveled all the way from Connecticut to undergo a procedure that could have been done locally. I had many choices in the area, but Dr. J. McWilliams not only took the time to speak to me directly he arrange other doctors to see me during my short stay. He is compassionate and thorough and spends enough time with you to answer all your questions. The day of the procedure he came to see me prior to answer any more additional questions. I was up during the procedure and he was gentle and kind. I felt no pain and the heal time was minimal. If your in need of a top radiologist go no further, you have come to the right place.

April 1st, 2015
Excellent doctor! Very knowledgeable and caring.

August 12th, 2012
Awesome
Dr. McWilliams is one of the best doctors I've ever had. His bedside manners are impecable. He makes me feel incredibly comfortable, and thoroughly explains procedures and answers to all questions. He even personally answers emails about my concerns, usually within less than hour. If you need a radiologist, Dr.McWilliams is the best.

April 18th, 2011
Dr. McWilliams/UCLA HHT Clinic
We are a family with a multitude of medical problems. We have seen many physicians over the years. Without a doubt, Dr. McWilliams is the most wonderful of all our doctors. He always returns calls. Was spot on with doagnosis for my husband, my son and my daughter. Can't speak highly enough of him.