A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin B Moore MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Justin B. Moore practice?
- Dr. Justin Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Moore practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Endocrinologists.