A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Morgan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Laser Surgery
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Morgan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Edmond Morgan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Justin E. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Justin Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Morgan practices Otolaryngology near Hermitage, TN.
See Hermitage Otolaryngologists.