A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center-Linden
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin P Morris DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin P. Morris practice?
- Dr. Justin Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Morris practices Emergency Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Emergency Physicians.