A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Mussomeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Mussomeli is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Mussomeli, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mussomeli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mussomeli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Mussomeli MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Justin Mussomeli practice?
- Dr. Justin Mussomeli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Mussomeli practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.