Dr. Justin Paquette MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Beverly Hills, CA

3.9

August 6th, 2016
Surgeon Sent From God....
I have just had my initial visit with Dr Paquette but he validated every single pain I have been living with for over 12 years. I was so overwhelmed by the accuracy and possible solutions that I could not hold back the emotional tears of joy and relief. He actually told me although I have very serious issues, he could still help me get my life back and I'll be able to live a normal life with minimal pain. I am so impressed with Dr Paquette, he took the time to answer every question I had and he even answered questions I didn't think to ask. I have several options for resolution and he patiently discussed each with me and he presented worse to best case scenario. The bottom line is I'm a new person today, I believe heavily in God and IMO Dr Paquette is Heaven sent, I'll just leave it at that.

January 27th, 2016
Dental Practice Consultant
Dr. Paquette is a god send. He has given me my life back, after numerous surgeries with other spine surgeons that left me debilitated with my spine being crooked, a limp when I walked, I had come to an impasse with my back and certainly the pain was such extreme that I could not concentrate on my work. Then I met Dr. Paquette and my world changed, I am sooooo happy, no pain and I feel great no pain medications to take. I truly appreciate and Thank Dr. Paquette for taking care of me with all of his confidence to return my physical over-all health. If you are considering an appointment do not delay it could change your life, like it did for me. His staff is awesome they are the extension of Dr. Paquette great team! I thank them for doing everything( paper work) that was needed for my extensive surgery.

January 13th, 2016
My wife has been seen by Dr Paquette a number of times. He and his staff are excellent. They were a godsend.

November 19th, 2015
He has done donesurgery on my Lumbar Spine & Cervical spine. I trust my life with Dr Paquette. Very though spends time with you & explains in great detail.

March 28th, 2015
Unprofessional
I had an appointment at 12pm . Got there at 11.30. At 12.45 I left ..... The doctor was not even in the building. He is talking about commitment to his patients? How can you let a patient with spine injury to wait for you in your office? Even if he knew I have an appointment with him for more than a week he didn't care to show up or cancel my appointment. What a embarrassing character with office in Beverly Hills.

July 14th, 2013
I would never see this doctor again nor would I recommend him. Serious delays in treatment, delay in diagnosis and have now learned I was misdiagnosed. The doctor and his staff are cruel.

April 16th, 2010
took off my halo and saved my life
I had basically been experimented on by another highly regarded doc. After my neck breaking from 1st surgery, I was put in a halo, suffering several strokes. By the time I got to Dr. Paquette my spinal cord at C5 C6 was a "sponge". I had a 70% of not fusing. He listens and explains what is going on. I am walking and alive today thanks to him. He is the only doc I will let fix my low back that has an annular tear. I was a trauma nurse and he is a rare doc. He really listens and then explains in detail what is happening to your body.