A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Parschauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Parschauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Parschauer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Parschauer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin K Parschauer DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Justin K. Parschauer practice?
- Dr. Justin Parschauer has 10 office locations.
Dr. Justin Parschauer practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Harlingen, TX.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.