A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Pavlovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Pavlovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Pavlovich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlovich graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pavlovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Brana Pavlovich MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Justin B. Pavlovich practice?
- Dr. Justin Pavlovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Pavlovich practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.