A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Pham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Pham has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin H Pham MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Justin H. Pham practice?
- Dr. Justin Pham has 7 office locations.
Dr. Justin Pham practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newport Coast, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pineville, KY and Mission Viejo, CA.
See Newport Coast Radiologists.