A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Phillips, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin R Phillips MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Justin R. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Justin Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Justin Phillips practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Glendale Physiatrists.