A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Phillips, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin R Phillips MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Justin R. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Justin Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Justin Phillips practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Glendale Physiatrists.