A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Ortiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ortiz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Redding Ortiz MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Justin R. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Justin Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Ortiz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, and Seattle Pulmonologists.