A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Wasserman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Wasserman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Ross Wasserman MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Justin R. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Justin Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Wasserman practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.