Dr. Justin Racht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin Racht?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Justin Racht?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017

Courteous and professional

Dr. Racht was very courteous, professional guy. He spent plenty of time with me to make sure I understood diagnosis. Overall, very impressed with this Dr. He is the kind of Dr. that You'd want to be friends with outside the hospital. In addition to being a great physician, he's a terrific human being. I'd have a beer w/him.

August 22nd, 2012

Disobeyed the "first do no harm" of the Hippocratic Oath

This doctor did not treat me for the reason my PCP sent me to the ER. In fact, he didn't treat me at all. He accused me of lying, forced me to walk when I couldn't (which led to a fall). After the fall my friend found a wheelchair for me, which he pushed away and told me, "I'm not letting a healthy person go out of here in a wheelchair." He was pulling on my arm and forcing me to put weight on the leg that was painful and numb. His bedside manner is atrocious. Worst doctor I've ever dealt with.

November 24th, 2011