A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Ramsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramsey
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ramsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Ramsey, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Ramsey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Wayne Ramsey MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin W. Ramsey practice?
- Dr. Justin Ramsey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justin Ramsey practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Bethany, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA and Kansas City, MO.
See Bethany Physiatrists.