A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Rice, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rice has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin C Rice MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Justin C. Rice practice?
- Dr. Justin Rice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justin Rice practices Gastroenterology near West Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA and Ankeny, IA.
See West Des Moines Gastroenterologists.