A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Riutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Riutta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Riutta, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Riutta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Riutta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Christopher Riutta MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Justin C. Riutta practice?
- Dr. Justin Riutta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Justin Riutta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Physiatrists.