Dr. Justin Riutta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
The first visit went very well. I like Dr. Ruitta, my kind of guy, shot right from the hip. Seemed to be very knowledgeable. Let's see if what he prescribed works for me. Thank you for warming up the freezing cold room for me.

August 6th, 2016
Great Doctor
I really liked this doctor. He was very thorough, explained things as he went along, had a great sense of humor, and made you feel comfortable.

December 3rd, 2015
Such a wonderful doctor!
I have never met a doctor such as Dr. Riutta with such a wonderful sense of humor and so kind and gentle. I would highly recommend him to anyone without any hesitation.

September 28th, 2015
I had an appt. That took two months to get I had to travel 20 miles one way and when I arrived I was informed that Dr. Riutta had back surgery four days prior. I understand things happen but they never even called to let me know or give me to another dr. So unprofessional.

April 28th, 2013
Frustration
I don't think anyone should go to see this doctor because there was nothing it worked for me through from his pain clinic for LMT and other treatment under diagnosis. I wasn't impressed with his faculty staff who happened to be extremely rude without taking time with patient like me as with respect and understanding about pain and frustrating feelings... I don't think he has full understanding or patience due to his behavior was too way out of control as kid character......they ignores my request for continuing in physical therapy without able go thorugh with every steps...

February 10th, 2012
I am a professional health care provider myself. For this reason, I am probably much more critical of the medical care I choose and receive than most patients. Every physician I have ever encountered has recognized the inordinate disparity of the size of my lower limbs to that of my overall body. They have usually diagnosed the problem as an ideopathic edema ("We don't know what it is!"). However, within the last two years the problem has become worse and at times very painful. Last year, I was referred to a physiatrist, Dr. Justin Riutta, MD, who was able to conduct a differential diagnosis and finally put a name to my genetic autoimmune metabolic disease and prescribe a treatment plan that has greatly decreased the swelling of my legs and the discomfort I was having. This young physician is bright, articulate, and very personable.

March 23rd, 2011
Excellent
Excellent doctor, explains things very thoroughly, not rushed. Warm personality.Very good in diagnosis and recommendations

January 4th, 2011
Great doctor!
I highly recommend Dr. Riutta. Diagnosed my problem accurately and was very positive regarding my prognosis.

July 15th, 2010
You've got to be kidding---WANT A GOOD DR. STAY AWAY FRO0M THIS ONE
Wow...what ah horrible doctor. tells you he is a pain and rehab speciliast...then you find out he does noT do pain and will only grudlingly write the most basic presciptions that don't even take away the pain. I can honestly say that I believe this is one of the WORST Doctors I have ever worked with

January 15th, 2010
great doctor
Really cares about his patients!

February 13th, 2009