A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Rothmier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Rothmier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothmier
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Rothmier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Rothmier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothmier graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rothmier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- The Sports Medicine Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Dale Rothmier MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin D. Rothmier practice?
- Dr. Justin Rothmier has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Rothmier practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors and Seattle Family Physicians.