A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Squires Green MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Justin S. Green practice?
- Dr. Justin Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Green practices General Practice near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Camden Primary Care Doctors.