A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Squires Green MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Justin S. Green practice?
- Dr. Justin Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Green practices General Practice near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Camden Primary Care Doctors.