A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Salerno is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Salerno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Salerno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Louis Salerno MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Justin L. Salerno practice?
- Dr. Justin Salerno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justin Salerno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vacaville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwick, PA and San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Vacaville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.