A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Saliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Saliman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saliman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Saliman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin David Saliman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin D. Saliman practice?
- Dr. Justin Saliman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Justin Saliman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.