A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Sambol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Sambol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Sambol, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Lung Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambol graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sambol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Todd Sambol MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin T. Sambol practice?
- Dr. Justin Sambol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Sambol practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See East Orange Surgeons.