A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Sausville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Sausville is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sausville graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sausville has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin E Sausville MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Justin E. Sausville practice?
- Dr. Justin Sausville has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Sausville practices Urology near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Urologists.