Dr. Justin Schechter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Justin Schechter?

December 21st, 2016

He cured me when other doctors failed

June 19th, 2015

He has been my doctor for almost ten years. He is excellent. Beth, the office manager, is very efficient and helpful as well. His diagnosis and medication prescriptions have gone a long way in making my depression manageable and have also helped my migraine headaches which I've suffered with all my life. He is a superior doctor.

September 22nd, 2013

Dr. Schechter is a Life Saver

I have been one of Dr. Schechter's patients for over 20 years. He has helped save me on more than one occasion. He's helped me overcome addiction and has successfully treated my depression and bipolar disorder for years. I've been able to lead a mostly happy and productive life as a result of the drug therapies Dr. Schechter has prescribed. I feel blessed to have found Dr. Schechter and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone suffering from mental disorders.

February 24th, 2013

Dr. Schechter is enormously sensitive and there is no doubt in my mind that he saved my life.

April 19th, 2012

Best Doctor

January 23rd, 2012

outstanding doctor

Dr, Schechter is an outstanding, professional person who also is a top diagnostician, caring person and very through in his analysis with patient.

May 18th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Schechter for many years and he has always been there for me in every way.

March 8th, 2009

$105.00 every 15 minutes- many maker high priced drug dealer

Dr. Schechter does not spend anytime getting to know his patients. He sees a client for 15 minutes and writes a prescription which he will change the next time he sees you. You will be lucky if the doctor remembers more than what he wrote down on his yellow note pad. He is running a money making scam without any patient quality. You must wait at least 30 minutes in his office when arriving on time. He averages $400.00/hr and does not take any insurance. There is no quality of care, he has no memory, he spends no time with his patients and he needs major psychiatric himself. Find a caring doctor that takes the time to know you and does not look at the clock every 5 minutes! A Dr. that takes insurance would be an added plus as well.

June 2nd, 2008

A wonderful, sensitive, kind man

I have been with Dr. Schechter for over 15 years on and off and he has always taken very good care of me...There is not one thing I can say about him other than I think he's brilliant, kind and warm. I have recommended him through out the years and will continue to do so.

May 19th, 2008

Feels like he just wants to keep you coming back!

I feel he does not spend enough time getting to know what is really going on before prescribing different medication after different medication whereby neccessitating return visit after return visit.

August 6th, 2017