justin sherfey Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen justin sherfey?

Great Doc. Very skilled.

Posted on May 13th, 2017

Made me feel very comfortable and took time to make sure I understood treatment recommendations.

Caring & Understanding!

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. Justin Sherfey is an excellent surgeon. He is always pleasant at all of my visits and explained the diagnosis completely. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

Caring & Understanding!

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Very caring and understanding. Polite and tries conservative measures before anything else. Will always listen to all questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Sherfey to any family or friends.

Rev.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Dr. Sherfey performed bilateral total knee replacement. I started having problems almost immediately, especially with the right knee. Another surgeon repaired my right knee and found that the patella button was undersized my 40% and also the polli was also undersized. This caused the patella not to track properly causing pain. The left knee has the same issue only not as severe.

Posted on February 6th, 2014

Dr.Sherfey is a great surgeon and takes his time before suggesting sugery to make sure it is needed. always pleasant at each visit and explains the diagnosis. would recommend him to anyone.

Horrible Listener!!

Posted on October 27th, 2011

I went to Dr. Sherfey for "carpal Tunnel" symptoms. He did not listen to all of my symptoms went straight for testing which I received a false positive on for both my hands. He decided I needed surgery. I went for my left hand and it has gotten worse. I tried to explain to Dr. Sherfey that I did NOT think it was carpal tunnel because I had other symptoms and he blew me off like I didn't know what I was talking about. When receiving a second opinion I was told that it is very rare to have bilateral carpal tunnel and it is most likely a pinched nerve. This is what it turned out to be. Needless to say if any Doctor tells you that you have bilateral carpal tunnel PLEASE get a SECOND opinion!!! I had unnecessary surgery and now have trouble using my hand that I do everything with. :(

Posted on April 19th, 2017