A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Siebler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Siebler is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siebler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siebler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siebler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Siebler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin C Siebler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin C. Siebler practice?
- Dr. Justin Siebler has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Siebler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.