A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Siebler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siebler
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siebler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Siebler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin C Siebler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin C. Siebler practice?
- Dr. Justin Siebler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Justin Siebler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.