A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Skripak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Skripak, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skripak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skripak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Skripak, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Environmental Illness
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skripak graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skripak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin M. Skripak MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Skripak practice?
- Dr. Justin Skripak has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Skripak practices Allergy & Immunology near Oradell, NJ.
See Oradell Allergists.