A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Skripak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Skripak, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skripak
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Skripak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Skripak, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Environmental Illness
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skripak graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skripak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hoboken University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin M. Skripak MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Skripak practice?
- Dr. Justin Skripak has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Skripak practices Allergy & Immunology near Oradell, NJ.
See Oradell Allergists.