Dr. Justin Smith DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2015
Trustworthy
Very easy to talk to doctor, honest and puts you at ease; no false diagnosis.

July 8th, 2015
Excellent diagnosis of unknown skin condition. Prescribed appropriate medication. Skin condition improved. Would recommend this physician and clinic.

February 19th, 2013
AVOID
DO NOT GO HERE - WARNING!! JUSTIN SMITH IS NOT AN MD!! He was incredibly flippant when I came in, and when I repeatedly indicated that my kidney was the problem, he roughly proceeded to punch both of my sides to find out. When I cried out in pain and begged for him to stop he left the room and I did not see him again. I went to the emergency room directly after where they recognized right away that I had a serious problem and they immediately admitted me to the hospital where I spent 3 days in the intensive care, but Justin Smith just sent me home with a shot and advised some bed rest. He even gave me a prescription for Tordol - when I took it to the pharmacy they wouldn't fill it because it damages the kidneys and that was where I was having a problem!! I did not hear from Justin Smith or his office at all until I received a bill almost 3 months later requesting my insurance information. I had not heard from him previously regarding my test results that he charged me for or anything else. When I called Justin Smith's office to discuss my disappointment, the "doctor" called me back directly. He implied that the only reason I was calling was because I was poor and could not pay my bills?!? . He also let me know that money was the bottom line for him. I gladly told him that I would send over my insurance information and then spend every opportunity I could warning others about his shoddy bedside manners, treatment and aftercare. I can not warn enough - if you have ANY other option, please take it!!

July 7th, 2011
Mixed
The office staff, especially the front desk, was extremely efficient and courteous. With all the privacy concerns in the medical field, the area where they check your vital statistics and ask some personal questions needs to be more private. All in waiting room can hear questions and answers. Mixed review of Dr. Smith. He was confusing in advising me how to handle my medical issue. However, I believe the problem was adequately addressed.

July 2nd, 2011
RRUC
Dr. Smith seemed to think I knew nothing about my problems. I may not be a Dr. but I know when I am not better over a week its more than just a cold. The guy was kinda rude and arrogant.

May 25th, 2011
Rocky River Urgent Care is #1
What a great place! Went in with an ankle injury from running. Got x-rays, met w/ Dr. Smith, discussed the issues, got a PT referral - all in a little over an hour. You would spend 2-3X that in a hospital E-Room. Linda and Melinda were top notch nurse/technicians. They have a client for life!

February 14th, 2011
Dr Smith treats everything with antibiotics and many things with pain medicine. He needs to spend more time diagnosing a problem rather than throwing medicine at it.

April 15th, 2015