A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Somerville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Somerville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Somerville, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Somerville graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Somerville has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin C Somerville MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin C. Somerville practice?
- Dr. Justin Somerville has 3 office locations.
Dr. Justin Somerville practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Catonsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD and Woodstock, MD.
See Catonsville Colorectal Surgeons and Catonsville Surgeons.