A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Tannir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Tannir is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannir graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Tannir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Tannir MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Justin Tannir practice?
- Dr. Justin Tannir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Justin Tannir practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.