A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Tannir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Tannir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tannir
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tannir Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannir graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tannir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Tannir MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Justin Tannir practice?
- Dr. Justin Tannir has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Tannir practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.