A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Teiwes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Teiwes, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teiwes graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Teiwes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Thomas Teiwes MD is a male Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Justin T. Teiwes practice?
- Dr. Justin Teiwes has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Teiwes practices Nephrology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Nephrologists.