A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Thompson, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin John Thompson DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin J. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Justin Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Thompson practices Emergency Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Emergency Physicians.