A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chau Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chau Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chau Tran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chau Ngoc Tran MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chau N. Tran practice?
- Dr. Chau Tran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chau Tran practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Lewisville Primary Care Doctors.