Feb 21st, 2012

Dr Tran knows that he can't treat my health problems without knowing me as a person. He is courteous, kind and professional. He's also skilled. Other doctors have misdiagnosed problems that Dr Tran solved.

Apr 4th, 2011

Having many allergies and medical needs, I needed a doctor who would work with other doctors concerning my care. He took full charge of all my medications, so to avoid many a drug interaction.He remains very active in my total health care plan.When he is not available Dr. Lowell Koppel has full access to my records. This extra effort on his part has given me peace of mind. I can rest assured that when a health care issue arises they will do their best in taking care of it.

Creepy doctor. Terrible experience! show details Creepy doctor. Terrible experience!
Jan 29th, 2010

Won't be coming back here again.

by Taylor White on Nov 10th, 2009

Great Doctor. Spent plenty of time with me. Would highly recomend.

This dude sucks! Quack doctor show details This dude sucks! Quack doctor
Oct 10th, 2008

i remember this dude. he's works at snail pace and has terrible bedside manners. not only that he kept on guessing everything. is he really a doctor? lost my faith in doctors. thank goodness he's not at this place anymore. good thing they got rid of him.