A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Trivax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Trivax is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Justin Trivax, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivax graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Trivax has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Elijah Trivax MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Justin E. Trivax practice?
- Dr. Justin Trivax has 4 office locations.
Dr. Justin Trivax practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Cardiologists.