Dr. Justin Vigil MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Fredericksburg, TX

February 9th, 2015
First Visit
After moving here from Missouri, I needed a new Pain Doctor. Dr. Vigil was recommended. I waited about an hour (which I thought it would be) once I saw him, I was impressed. He had my records from the old Doctor, went over them with me and listened to what I had to say and provided feedback and treatment that was best for me. I have another appt to go back to him and I would refer him to someone needing a Pain Specialist. His staff was very friendly and helpful.

August 17th, 2014
In it for the $$$$
$340, yes I typed that correctly. Arrogant attitude, will not listen to you or pay attention to what you are saying long enough to make an educated decision on your behalf. What a waste of money. This guy isn't going to help you, but he will help his wallet!

August 17th, 2014
What a ripoff and a coward
I saw this doctor 2 months ago cost was $340 for the visit. I have a number of diagnosis's from previous REAL doctors and just moved here seeking a new doctor. This person is sneaky, underhanded and MONEY HUNGRY! What a horrible experience. I felt manipulated and given the run around here. WATCH OUT!!!!! do not waste your money here folks, there must be better doctors in this city.

April 12th, 2014
Pain is such a quality of life downer!
Several years ago I was fortunate to find Dr Justin Vigil. I went from not able to climb stairs holding my new grandbabies and hardly being able to get in and out of the car to a totally new person who is able to plan and enjoy long trips with unlimited walking and stair climbing. He listens, understands and addresses my exact back pain and I know I can count on him to patch me up again when the benefits wear off after a year or so. He is a charming, honest and capable man of few words. I literally trust him with my life.

January 24th, 2014
Best Pain Doctor In The City
Dr. Vigil has helped me regain me life! His treatment to my back pain has helped me get off the couch and back into the office. I think he has a good heart and cares about his patients as well as being a great physician. Good Job Doc!

April 15th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Vigil for a few years now and he is an awesome Dr. He helped my pain lower while the Army doctors never even got close.

January 22nd, 2013
Get to Hill Country Pain asap if you are in pain
This clinic was so nice. Dr Vigil is very easy to talk to and has a great personality! He worked out a good plan of treatment for me and I am doing so much better.

November 28th, 2012
Pain Relieved
My husband visited Dr. Vigil and has been doing so much better ever since. The clinic is organized and the staff is friendly. Dr. Vigil is focused on his patients and has a nice personality.

January 3rd, 2012
umm
First time to servant pain specialist. I was currently taking 6 to 8 Marcos a day. Doc spent about 3 min (no kidding here) with me. Gave me a script for opana 10mg er, said to take 3 Marcos a day and the opana twice a day. I don't abuse drugs and have never had withdrawals until I followed his orders! Worse experience ever! When I complained, he dropped me!