A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Weatherall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Weatherall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weatherall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weatherall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherall graduated from University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Dr. Weatherall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Madison Weatherall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Weatherall practice?
- Dr. Justin Weatherall has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Weatherall practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Surgeons.