A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Weatherall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Weatherall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherall graduated from University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Dr. Weatherall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin Madison Weatherall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Justin M. Weatherall practice?
- Dr. Justin Weatherall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Justin Weatherall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.