Dr. Justin Welch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 16th, 2016
Dr Welch is an excellent Doctor as well as his staff. I highly recommend him.

February 8th, 2016
Awesome doctor! Very caring, thorough and attentive to questions asked.

October 21st, 2012
Sorry, I cannot recomment
He is a very nice man. However, wrong diaganosis over months, several visits and no relief. Called several time to office because of pain, not good service. Finally, went to another Doc and guess what, after MONTHS of agony..I am getting better. A year of my time wasted with Dr.Welch! Next time, listen to your patient, take time and quit jumping to easy fix conclusions.

November 9th, 2010
I received exceptional care from Dr. Welch and his nurse.

November 5th, 2009
What is the point in Life if you can't Live?
I have had pustular Psoriasis for 11 yrs. In these 11 yrs I had 1 3 month remission. I waited tables before being affected with this disease, and ended up not being able to work any longer and drawing disability. I have undergone all medications and treatments available that I know of through this period of time to no avail of help or improvement. I was DX'ed in Florida where I had my dermatologist there tell me not to bother to come back to him because there was nothing else he could do for me, so gave up on dermatologist until I moved to Ga. My Dermatologist there refused to give up on, but did not offer me false hope or promises either. Before becoming disabled with this condition I was WORKING and paying on a student loan, when I went off on disability I could no longer pay this student loan, my Dr. in Ga filled out all the proper paper work to have me relieved from this obligation I obviously cannot repay any longer but there was an error with my name (I had married) so was denied due to that. I have been given the paperwork to have Dr. Welch fill out now that he is my Dermatologist for the past 5 or 6 months. (my prior derma sent all my records to Dr. Welch). he has not bothered to look through my records, see what treatments I have had, what I personally have been trhough with this disease, and refused to fill out this paperwork because he wants to give me false hope. After 11 yrs of a disease and the inability to work, when does a condition be considered permanent and not temporary. I stand teh chance for the government to take the money out of my Social Security to pay them back, if this is done, there goes my means of support, my ability to care for myself, to provide for myself... no I can't work, I can't even wear shoes (again) at this point (yes I walk around in socks or house shoes) But this is temporary and there is hope for a remission.... I gave up hope years ago.... I would think after 11 yrs it would be obvious it is permanent, not temporary. Seeing Dr. Luke Welch only has 1 yr experience, does however, give me a new understanding to his inability to properly understand 11 yrs of a disabling disease, becomes PERMANENT!!!! I will sign as he will know who I am anyway! And just for the record, I have let him know, as soon as he takes me off the XTRAC treatment I will be seeking a new dermatologist.