A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Wight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Wight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wight graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin W Wight MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin W. Wight practice?
- Dr. Justin Wight has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Wight practices Family Medicine near Cave Creek, AZ.
See Cave Creek Family Physicians.