A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Justin Wight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Justin Wight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wight
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wight Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wight graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Justin W Wight MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Justin W. Wight practice?
- Dr. Justin Wight has 1 office location.
Dr. Justin Wight practices Family Medicine near Cave Creek, AZ.
See Cave Creek Family Physicians.